• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - THANKS Silver Marvels + DC + MORE CHEAP BRONZE ADDED

132 posts in this topic

If the scan is still up, the item is probably still available - I'm trying to keep up with editing the pics down when things get bought.

Usual Rules

No Probies or HOS

First unqualified :takeit: beats all.

paypal is fine, so is a money order, if I have dealt with you before you can send me a check.

I just started a kudos thread so it is close to (but not completely) empty at the moment, however I have bought and sold from a few people here without any problems. Used to sell a bunch of stuff on ebay - user id is clarkkent

If you are not happy for any reason, you can return the comic(s) for a full refund once I get them back. I will refund the shipping you paid me, however you do have to pay the return postage.

Shipping USA - Boxed Media Mail - $4.00 for any amount of comics.

Shipping International - Sorry, but not at this time.

The books below came from the same collection however they are not high grade, and were stored in a garage. Most are in the Good+ to Verygood range and page quality on most is cream to off white. I've tried to note what might not be noticeable in the scan especially if the scan looks better than the stated grade.

Going to start with Marvels and then add some DCs over the next couple of days.

Bronze Age Now Beginning To be Added - bronze books come from a a few different places, the silver age books listed before all came from the same collection.

Amazing Spider-man 36 Good- $12.00 now $10.00 now $8.00 SOLD

front cover looks better than G-, back cover rough - see scans

has some tearing at staples however the cover is still attached (top staple by what is under staple), back cover has large creases and a 5 inch tear across the middle and a 2 inch tear near the bottom with an associated chip out, 1 inch spine tear at bottom.

Amazing Spider-man 52 G+ $5 SOLD

tear above upper staple with chip out (cover still attached at top, loose at bottom staple) 1/2 inch down there and then turns and goes 1/2 inch into back cover

Doctor Strange 172 $3.00 SOLD

back cover has 1/2 by 1/2 piece out at urc and smaller chip along edge, tanning along inside cover edges

also, the smaller crease at the urc is gone and it's now a missing chip