• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Fantastic Four #112 CHECK THIS ONE OUT!

37 posts in this topic

Thanks for all the wonderful replies. I am taking this book and putting in my

Fantastic Four box right after issue #111 and before #113 and recording

it as NM- 9.2 in my catalog!!! OH YEAH!!

ffh112b.jpg

8.0/8.5! Right! :roflmao:

Rob it's every bit a 9.2,congrats on a beauty book. :applause:

:acclaim: It's an awesome book,and certainly in that 9.2 area.

I think we got a bit of a "Bromance" going on here!!!!

Somebody's got a "Man Crush"!!!!

Naw,just know how to grade books when others seem not to........well........you know. (shrug)

:acclaim: It's an awesome book,and certainly in that 9.2 area.

I think we got a bit of a "Bromance" going on here!!!!

Somebody's got a "Man Crush"!!!!

OR MAYBE JUST GRADING SKILLS ???

I’m more with a 9.0 for the minimal (but present) corner wear. but of course black covers are super-tough to judge from scans, and can be better.

Let’s say safely in the NM range, more or less? :D

P.S. Oakman is not the only one who knows to grade here (and I am not talking of myself, of course… lol ).

Ok, so when a newbie comes on here and post pictures of his comic, what's usually told to that person??? Buy a scanner, I can't accurately grade your comic with just a pic. So when one of y'all boyfriends come on here and post a couple scans of his comic, which he has his heart set on a 9.2, he gets beat up over a few 7.5-8.5 grades. Oh, why don't you post a pic of it? Oh there, see? That's definitely a 9.2.....there, there, we'll make it all better. If he already knew what his grade was and wasn't open to criticism, I'm sure there's a bragging thread somewhere.

Good Morning Everybody!!! :hi:

Ok, so when a newbie comes on here and post pictures of his comic, what's usually told to that person??? Buy a scanner, I can't accurately grade your comic with just a pic. So when one of y'all boyfriends come on here and post a couple scans of his comic, which he has his heart set on a 9.2, he gets beat up over a few 7.5-8.5 grades. Oh, why don't you post a pic of it? Oh there, see? That's definitely a 9.2.....there, there, we'll make it all better. If he already knew what his grade was and wasn't open to criticism, I'm sure there's a bragging thread somewhere.

What's your problem? Did you submit a book to grade,and your scan was too small or something? I don't care who it is,a long time member or a newbie.If your F-ing scan is too small or I can't see the book well because of an improper picture.I'm going to tell you that I can't grade it properly.My grade was assessed from a proper scan of the book from the first post.No love fest or grading friends books any easier than a new person.So get off your high horse and relax. :makepoint:

Well Grandmaster Flash, the book looks like anything from a 9.0-9.4 in hand so I was trying to get some opinions. YES 7.5/8.0 got me thinking, What the hello are they seeing that I'm not?? So if you think the book is still a 7.5, PLEASE let me know when you are selling your 7.5's around guide value! You have added pretty much nothing to this thread but thanks for your humble opinions non the less.

Good night!!

I apologize Oakman and Rob for my last two replies, I was sincere what I said in my other post, I am not on here to make enemies. I enjoy coming on here and giving my opinion. I was alright when you posted this....

That was fine, I'm entitled to my opinion your entitled to yours. I was cool with that. When I scrolled down and saw this.....

that was disrespectful, you asked us for our opinions on your book, we gave them, you didn't agree, that's fine drive on. That cheapshot was unneccessary, which caused me to go on this waste of time crusade. (plus maybe I was bored because there were no more books to grade) No Oakman I didn't submit a pic that was too small. In the end, I apologize, I hope I can attend Terry's comic con in January and finally get to meet Oakman. Sorry Rob maybe I was a little hard on your comic (Just a little). Hope everyone has a good day. - Yardley

I apologize Oakman and Rob for my last two replies, I was sincere what I said in my other post, I am not on here to make enemies. I enjoy coming on here and giving my opinion. I was alright when you posted this....

That was fine, I'm entitled to my opinion your entitled to yours. I was cool with that. When I scrolled down and saw this.....

that was disrespectful, you asked us for our opinions on your book, we gave them, you didn't agree, that's fine drive on. That cheapshot was unneccessary, which caused me to go on this waste of time crusade. (plus maybe I was bored because there were no more books to grade) No Oakman I didn't submit a pic that was too small. In the end, I apologize, I hope I can attend Terry's comic con in January and finally get to meet Oakman. Sorry Rob maybe I was a little hard on your comic (Just a little). Hope everyone has a good day. - Yardley

I will be at Terry's show for sure,see you there. (thumbs u