• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed: FOR SALE: Massive Lego Star Wars Lot 1250 + Pieces, etc.

10 posts in this topic

http://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u505/mintcollector/eBay%20Listings/LegoStarWarsLot.jpg

This is the picture! Please NOTE that NO MINIFIGURES are included and these are NOT complete sets! This is an assortments of parts and pieces from the shown sets! I will include the manuals and if you want the boxes you are welcome to them. I do NOT have the time to list and sort these individual pieces on Brick Link (wish I did)!

Any questions, please ask! Again, NO minifigures are included and these are NOT complete sets, but all the pieces are from these sets!

I would take $100 plus shipping or best offer plus shipping!

I can provide references and am known as electrogames on eBay (almost 4,000 positives with 100% positive feedback).

Sorry,

One final update: I have a TON more Lego Star Wars sets I would gladly sell. Just let me know if you want to see more pics. Otherwise these items will hit 'ebay' or Craigslist with a reserve price. As previously promised, this forum gets first shot.

PS:

I also have a near MINT and complete iPad 3G 16 GB system for sale as well...if interested..

pics can be provided!

How much?

It comes in excellent to near mint condition in its original box and with the extra once $40 Apple made case, also in its box.

I can do $230 on the lot shipped.

Note that these systems do not have to be activated! This is a month to month pay as you want plan. No contract, you can skip a month and you only pay for the months of service needed.

I have an iPad mini and have no use for this at present time!

What carrier is the 3g associated with?

When I bought my son his I had to choose the carrier when ordering.

The is the first generation launch system. No activation is required, but it is directly through A.T & T. That was all that was available at launch.

Thanks!

Is It a 4g and does it have both data plan and wi fi?