• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed. Moved to feebay

7 posts in this topic

:hi:all,

Just one book tonight. B&B #34 First silver-age :blahblah:

I would grade at 1.5 or maybe a 1.8 but no guarantee.

2 inch spine split at TLC, several small tears and ticks at staples and along binding.

1 inch tear at the "s" in thousand that goes thru the book, but doesn't touch panels.

water stains at TRC & BLC that also goes thru book, and BRC is a mess on the cover, but really doesn't affect the pages. All pages securely attached and cream, not brittle.

Subscription crease and some rust on bottom staple not migrated to book.

Scuffing and obvious issues on the back cover.

Well now that I scared everyone off with the description, let me tell you it's actually a nice book in hand, very readable.

Usual rules apply. 1st :takeit: wins over any PM negotiations going on.

Probs, Hosers & general haters need not bother. $80.00 shipped in the US.

Paypal, money order prefered payment. personal check must clear before shipping.

Scans coming momentarily....

"Well now that I scared everyone off with the description, let me tell you it's actually a nice book in hand, very readable."

Ha! I love an honest description. Thanks for doing it... Painful as it might have been.

My nephew just got the new video game Injustice: Gods Among Us (or something like that). And he says he loves the Hawkman character.

Stock is Rising! Movie in 2019 (Just kidding)

Anyway, nice book. Great price. GLWTS!

"Well now that I scared everyone off with the description, let me tell you it's actually a nice book in hand, very readable."

Ha! I love an honest description. Thanks for doing it... Painful as it might have been.

Anyway, nice book. Great price. GLWTS!

Just keeping it real! (thumbs u