• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This craigslist guy has to be stopped.

61 posts in this topic

i was going to meet up with this guy but when he said he wanted to meet at an extended stay hotel i said forget it. i am so glad i didnt meet with him.

when you see it...

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/bfs/3972975452.html

craigslistcopy_zps08d045e4.jpg

:roflmao:

LMAO!

I missed that until you pointed it out.

...wait...so...you guys didn't like my picture? Thought it would help the sale. :grin:

s10z6d.gif

:roflmao: HA! That baby clip is amazing...highlight of my day.

On the flip side there's a guy that posts on Craigslist in NY with the tag line "make me an offer" his name is Thomas and he's genuinely a good guy. Fair prices and great books. I've purchased a lot of my books through him. He's a good guy!

i was going to meet up with this guy but when he said he wanted to meet at an extended stay hotel i said forget it. i am so glad i didnt meet with him.

when you see it...

craigslistcopy_zps08d045e4.jpg

:roflmao:

LMAO!

I missed that until you pointed it out.

...wait...so...you guys didn't like my picture? Thought it would help the sale. :grin:

s10z6d.gif

:roflmao: HA! That baby clip is amazing...highlight of my day.

:o:banana:

On the flip side there's a guy that posts on Craigslist in NY with the tag line "make me an offer" his name is Thomas and he's genuinely a good guy. Fair prices and great books. I've purchased a lot of my books through him. He's a good guy!

True, im not saying there aren't good buyers on Craigslist, there definitely are, I just think it stinks when a few bad apples ruin it for the rest of us. I always bring an OSPG try to be as fair as possible. I just recently looked a collection of SA/GA books, and the guy I met with had previously talked to the aforementioned slimy Craiglists guy...apparently the slimy guy didn't even look at the books, just walked in and offered to buy the collection for .25cents a book.....(by the way, there were some really cool/valuable books in there.) Thats the kind of stuff that drives me nuts. Luckily the seller was smart enough to say "um no thanks" to his pathetic offer.

Ok...my rant is over... (:

when you see it...

That's too much! :roflmao:

OMG. Why is it that your name popped into my head when I saw this ad? :roflmao:

I'm still wondering why he was taking those pictures bareazzed. I mean how many people actually walk around like that? Maybe I really don't want to know the answer to that question...

He also needs a good waxing :sick:

I'm still wondering why he was taking those pictures bareazzed. I mean how many people actually walk around like that? Maybe I really don't want to know the answer to that question...

He also needs a good waxing :sick:

Yep. you probably really don't want to know.

:lol:

-slym