• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man 326-393 and full clone saga for sale

9 posts in this topic

I am listing here a a full run of Copper/Modern Spider-Man titles in average raw NM/M 9.8 for which I am the original owner.

Here are terms:

People on the probation list, or that I may have on ignore, are not eligible to purchase. :sumo:

Raw books: All my raw books are unrestored and not pressed unless noted. All my raw books are accurately graded and your satisfaction is guaranteed or your money back (except shipping costs) as long as books are returned in same condition as sent within 7 days of receipt.

The first :takeit: in this thread or via PM wins the book based on time stamp.

Prices are in principle firm but feel free to send me a PM and make an offer if you want; I am open to negotiation especially on multiple purchases, worst I can say is no.

Shipping cost on this lot mary vary widely and depends of where you live and how you want this to be shipped.

I do accept PayPal or money orders. Personal checks are fine too but will need to clear if we've never done business before.

Ben Reilly is back! For those whom never did read the original saga, here is the complete clone saga for which I am the original owner. Asking $1,350. The set includes:

Amazing Scarlet Spider #1-2

Amazing Spider-Man #394-420

Green Goblin #3

Scarlet Spider #1-2

Sensational Spider-Man #0-12

Spectacular Scarlet Spider #1-2

Spectacular Spider-Man #215-241

Spider-Man: The Final Adventure #1-4

Spider-Man: Legacy of Evil #1

Spider-Man: The Lost Years #1-3

Spider-Man: Maximum Clonage Alpha #1

Spider-Man: Maximum Clonage Omega #1

Spider-Man #51-75

Spider-Man Unlimited #10

Web of Spider-Man #117-129

Web of Scarlet Spider #1-4

That is a total of 127 comics. All are in very solid 9.8 or better except the following:

The following ten books are not 9.8:

Sensational Spider-Man #0

Spider-Man Unlimited #10

Spider-Man: Final Adventure #3

Legacy of Evil #1

Spectacular Spider-Man #219

Amazing Spider-Man #397,418

Spider-Man #70

Web of Scarlet Spider #1,3

The following four books are between 9.6 and 9.8:

Spectacular Spider-Man #236

Amazing Spider-Man #416

Web of Spider-Man #126

Amazing Scarlet Spider #1

All the 113 other books are solid 9.8 and many could be in 9.9 but the highest grade I give is NM/M

Here is one scan:

WebofSpider-Man118.jpg

Dude thats not all the clone saga

Really? Then please tell me which books from the main storyline are missing

I do remember books like the Jackal Files and Parker Years which were recaps rather than parts of the main storyline and that is why I did not buy them when they were originally released.

Also some x-overs in the New Warriors and others which were not related to the saga itself. I bought all books when originally released for reading and wanted to be sure that I do not miss any part of the saga so I don't think I am missing any part of the main saga here but please prove me wrong if I am.