• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Neil Gaiman

22 posts in this topic

I think people should stop giving Mkkiller "advice" and not waste their goodwill on him until he honours his PIF committements.

Mkkiller, you took some great free stuff knowing you had to offer and send stuff out in return. Even though 'value' is not the spirit of PIF, IMHO your offered items were often sub-par compared to what you took and now combine that with the fact you are not even shipping what you had offered?

Quit being a jerk. Update those folks you need to update and send your books out. If you have done so, great. If not, get on it. I think Neil Gaiman would tell you the same.

It has already been resolved no more then a week ago, Items were shipped Tech voodoo never got back to me when I asked for his address.

And thanks a lot for the suggestions I think im going to be able to get one other thing signed, I don't have the time to get a Sandman #1 sadly :(