• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Neil Gaiman

22 posts in this topic

Hello again everyone I get to meet The amazing Neil Gaiman today, It's his book signing, So I was thinking I have a bunch of things to get signed but I am only allowed 3 items, So I was deciding should I get my spawn number 9 signed or should I get my marvel comics the untold story signed? What do you guys think or if there is a better book what would you get signed by him?

I switched it that's what I meant, I meant 9.
That makes way more sense. I don't have any recommendation on what you should have signed though. My thought when having books signed is to go with whatever I like the best. 2c

There are some great comics he's done that I would choose. I don't think Spawn #9 would make the top of that list.

Look HERE it's a start.

Hello again everyone I get to meet The amazing Neil Gaiman today, It's his book signing, So I was thinking I have a bunch of things to get signed but I am only allowed 3 items, So I was deciding should I get my spawn number 9 signed or should I get my marvel comics the untold story signed? What do you guys think or if there is a better book what would you get signed by him?

You're only allowed 1 item outside of his new book. I'd do a Sandman #1.

http://www.greenlightbookstore.com/

Neil Gaiman will sign books for all ticket holders following the event. He will sign and personalize any number of copies of The Ocean at the End of the Lane, and no more than one other title.

Is he personalizing the other items or just his new book? That statement could read either way.

I've been to a lot of Gaiman signings and if you want him to personalize, he will. If not, I've never found that to be an issue either.

I think people should stop giving Mkkiller "advice" and not waste their goodwill on him until he honours his PIF committements.

Mkkiller, you took some great free stuff knowing you had to offer and send stuff out in return. Even though 'value' is not the spirit of PIF, IMHO your offered items were often sub-par compared to what you took and now combine that with the fact you are not even shipping what you had offered?

Quit being a jerk. Update those folks you need to update and send your books out. If you have done so, great. If not, get on it. I think Neil Gaiman would tell you the same.

Mkkiller has made it pretty clear that he doesn't give a mess about honoring his PiF deals. Just throw him on the Probation List and be done with it.

Mkkiller has made it pretty clear that he doesn't give a mess about honoring his PiF deals. Just throw him on the Probation List and be done with it.

Has he actually stated that or is he just completely ignoring the PiF issue? How does one get put on the probation list?