• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Loser that alters color of CGC label

11 posts in this topic

I'm confused, what's wrong with that qualified label? Green looks a bit weird, but at least it doesn't look like blue label. Or is it something I'm completely missing?

wow - and the "only" restoration is: COLOR TOUCH, PIECES ADDED, SOME TEARS SEALED AND REINFORCED.

that's great - glad to know that there's "nothing else" - none of that nasty glue.

sheesh - it's already noted as Extensive Restoration, but it's nice to know that he qualifies it with "only" pieces added. might as well separate the pages, "add a few pieces" and make yourself 16 new copies of Hulk #1.

What a piece of Shlt this Jauito is! He lives in my area too! Oughta pay him a visit and lash out at him for his "shady" business practices. Im surprised he didnt post his auction as " Hulk #1 not CGCed...no wait it is CGCed and its a piece of thats been extensively worked on but I hid the label color with my scanner" Jeez......what an A-hole.