• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men 141 raw NM for sale (SOLD)

36 posts in this topic

(Sorry, this is now sold)

Selling a raw Uncanny X-Men #141 (the first of the Days of Future Past story arc). Asking $90. Can accept PayPal - price includes secure and insured shipping.

First "Ill take it" gets it. I'll try to check the board daily; however just in case there's any confusion, just PM me.

n4gz7l.jpg

asteroid, if you're for real about taking the book, please comment here or PM me. There are a couple more that have expressed interest, however it was via PM - which mean's you've got priority because you commented here.

He is for real.

I PMed you last night but you never responded.

Your book has sold

asteroid, if you're for real about taking the book, please comment here or PM me. There are a couple more that have expressed interest, however it was via PM - which mean's you've got priority because you commented here.

He is for real.

Your book has sold

What about an unequivocable :takeit: via PM?

patience, patience Sil3ntThund3r, it's not even been a day. Asteroid will get back to you I'm sure.

Also it would be good to post grades of your raws on your FS threads so there's no confusion on condition. Pictures are great but they don't tell the full story all the time.

patience, patience Sil3ntThund3r, it's not even been a day. Asteroid will get back to you I'm sure.

Also it would be good to post grades of your raws on your FS threads so there's no confusion on condition. Pictures are great but they don't tell the full story all the time.

Grade is in the title :P

Grade is in the title :P

My bad, maybe including it again in the description would help too (thumbs u

He is for real.

Your book has sold

Apparently not. I PMed an unconditional "I'll take it" at 5:00 am.

He is for real.

Your book has sold

I asked him a question about the book. Didn't buy it.

Hi all - sorry, PMs at 2am and 5am didn't get immediate replies. Based on what I've read via the forum rules, if someone comments in the thread either with a general I'll take it or the icon, that takes priority.

However I'm open to some interpretation and 'best practices' that I'd like your help on. I posted the thread last night, I received a PM at 2am that was later 'left' by that person (so I considered it null and void); I then received a PM at 5am with an I'll take it and asked to keep it private; then came asteroid's 6am post on the thread.

That being said, the current order based on thread posts is:

asteroid

Spiderman

transplant

However if the PM at 2am or 5am overrules the thread post, then I've got two people ahead of asteroid. Please be brief in comments/thread with your thoughts on the rules of the board. I'm new to the whole CGC forum and don't want to ruffle any feathers - I'd like to play this by the best rules possible.

Hi all - sorry, PMs at 2am and 5am didn't get immediate replies. Based on what I've read via the forum rules, if someone comments in the thread either with a general I'll take it or the icon, that takes priority.

However I'm open to some interpretation and 'best practices' that I'd like your help on. I posted the thread last night, I received a PM at 2am that was later 'left' by that person (so I considered it null and void); I then received a PM at 5am with an I'll take it and asked to keep it private; then came asteroid's 6am post on the thread.

asteroid

Spiderman

transplant

However if the PM at 2am or 5am overrules the thread post, then I've got two people ahead of asteroid. Please be brief in comments/thread with your thoughts on the rules of the board. I'm new to the whole CGC forum and don't want to ruffle any feathers - I'd like to play this by the best rules possible.

Person in bold wins.

I merely asked you a question not a sale.

Your book is sold.

Send a PM to asteroid and you are good to go.

asteroid

Spiderman

transplant

I didn't send a PM or take it in this thread. Can I be first in line instead?

Actually I stand corrected.

If McMiles posted a :takeit: in a PM that pre-dates anyone else he should get the book.

Have fun sorting this out. lol

SOT out

you stated that the first "i'll take it" gets it, without specifying any terms about 'in the thread or via pm'.

So it should go to whoever posted the first "i'll take it" to you and apologize to the others. IMO

Thanks for this Revat - good catch on semantics. My bad on not clarifying.

Based on this nugget of wisdom, my 5am-er MC expressed his Ill take it first. MC, if you're still in the game, PM me and we can get sorted out. From there it's asteroid.

you stated that the first "i'll take it" gets it, without specifying any terms about 'in the thread or via pm'.

So it should go to whoever posted the first "i'll take it" to you and apologize to the others. IMO