• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kudos for Norrin's lawyer

79 posts in this topic

I wanted to start this kudos thread for one of our new members.

Sold several old books to Greg for a good amount of money and was paid lightning fast. I couldn't be happier and will gladly sell to him again :applause: He's friendly and communicates quickly.

Thanks Greg. I'll let you know when I have more for sale :hi:

MR-SigS (Scott)

Greg is awesome - one of our newer members who found his way here after much frustration on eBay (imagine that!). He's placed two sizable orders with me in the past week and both transactions have been smoooooth like Billy Ocean Carribean Queen! Quick with the dough indeed!

:preach: Sure, getting paid quickly is always nice as is communication. But messaging back and forth with someone who shares the same passion that you do is what really makes a great transaction here and that's how it's been with Greg. Just a cool Cat!

I just had the pleasure of selling a book to Greg (Fight 59) - as others have said, Greg is a lightning fast payer, great communicator - just an all around pleasure. I'll be happy to deal with Greg again in the future!

Greg claimed 3 books from my latest sales thread. We worked out an arrangement for extended payment. Greg abided by all the arrangements we discussed and I actually received final payment early. Everything went smooth, I have no reservations about doing business with him again.

Sold Greg 8 books from my latest thread. This is the second time selling to Greg, and its a pleasure to get to know him. Very courteous communication, smooth deals and quick payment. (thumbs u Its great meeting you Greg, many thanks again. :)

Cheers,

R

Greg purchased:

Marvel Chillers #4

Marvel Chillers #5

Marvel Chillers #6

Marvel Chillers #7

Captain Marvel #7

Captain Marvel #10

Giant-Size Creatures #1

[font:Courier New] • Trustworthy Buyer • Quick Payment • Friendly Communication • [/font]

:whee::whee::whee::ohnoez::whee::whee::whee: