• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kudos for Norrin's lawyer

79 posts in this topic

Couldn't ask for a better selling experience than with Greg. Absolute stand up guy, who communicates great and paid super fast. I look forward to doing another deal or two with him, but also just talking comics. Being someone pretty much out of the hobby for a long time (me), Greg is an awesome rep for this place. Cheers!

I've had a few transactions with Gregory and they just get better and better. He's wonderful to deal with, great communication and a lot of fun:)

He just bought some JLA books from my thread, but in the past he bought pre code books, and a Wonder Woman...and ART:)

Thanks so much! (worship)

Sold Greg 2 books from my last thread, a Four Color and an Atlas Western. I have had many transactions now with Greg, and fresh kudos are long overdue. Always kind and considerate, a genuine lover of this art form, pleasure to know, and a professional in all our dealings.

Many thanks Greg, my best to you and yours, :)

Cheers,

R

[font:Impact]Sold to Greg [/font] ~ November 4, 2014 ~

• Hi-School Romance #23 • Hi-School Romance #17 • Hi-School Romance #46

• Hi-School Romance #27 • First Love #24 • Hi-School Romance #29

• First Love #43 • Jeanie #14

:golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap:

:golfclap::golfclap::golfclap: [font:Courier New] • Trustworthy Buyer • Friendly Communication • [/font]:golfclap::golfclap::golfclap:

:golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::golfclap:

Greg is great with time payments.... I never have to pester him, and that last payment always seems to pop up a little early and right when I need it. More importantly, he's turning out to be a pretty cool friend. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Just completed the purchase of a golden-age beauty from Greg.

The book was better than described, packaged securely and sent swiftly.

Greg was a pleasure to deal with. (thumbs u

I would have no hesitation buying from him again.

Greg has bought books from me before (which has always been awesome), and I can now say that buying a book from Greg is equally awesome - just bought my first book from Greg...a sweet slabbed Haunt of Fear...great communication, bomb-proof shipping...the works. KUDOS for a great boardie. (thumbs u