• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Thor art, from various artists, featuring Loki

6 posts in this topic

I do have quite a few particular pieces I'm looking for, but I wanted to make a general WTB post. I'm searching for original art pages from almost any Thor run from the 60s to the modern age that feature Loki.

Particular interest in these artists: John Buscema, Sal Buscema, Keith Pollard, Esad Ribic, Olivier Coipel, Arthur Adams, Richard Ellison, Stephanie Hans, Marko Djurdjevic, John Romita Jr, Andrea DiVito, Tom Raney, Mike Deodato, Scot Eaton, Pat Olliffe, Sebastian Fiumara, Jamie Mckelvie, Paul Smith, Ron Frenz, Pasqual Ferry, Billy Tan, Ben Lai, Doug Braithwaite and Simone Bianchi

I AM interested in Jack Kirby as well, but I am very particular on Kirby art.

Offers depend on artist and the page itself.

I have a particular interest in ANY pages from Paul Smith(xmen and alpha flight) or Arthur Adams(xmen annual #9) that feature Loki from the ASGARDIAN WARS story arcs! I want one page from this arc that features Loki for my collection. It's pretty much my grail.

Offers to be discussed in private. Please PM me here.