• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

300: Rise of an Empire trailer

11 posts in this topic

Must be me. I've seen so many green screen movies now, this one (at least the trailer anyway) just doesn't excite me. Still hope the movie pans out though.

Anyone else seen it?

It looks spot on style wise, though the trailer looks like its going to be in 3D which I'm not a huge fan of.

Honestly though, save the $20 it would cost to go to the movies, grab this instead. Fantastic read (thumbs u

gatesoffire.jpg

It looks spot on style wise, though the trailer looks like its going to be in 3D which I'm not a huge fan of.

Honestly though, save the $20 it would cost to go to the movies, grab this instead. Fantastic read (thumbs u

gatesoffire.jpg

Yes, Steven Pressfields "Gates of Fire' is one the best books of that type of genre I've ever read. I've read nearly all of his books and the only book I didn't like..more like hated it was "Tides of War"...Rest of them have been great!

If there was ever a movie that shouldn't have a sequel, it is 300.

I somewhat agree, although, the battle that followed Thermopylae was even more epic.