• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Art for Sale- Perez X-men, Romita JR IM, PMS Dr Strange and Buscema Hulk!

4 posts in this topic

Hi folks,

I’m doing a little pruning of the collection and these piece are now for sale:

The highlights include the following:

A George Perez/ Terry Austin X-men Annual 3 page with Arkon being interogated.

A Paul Smith/Terry Austin Dr Strange 68 page with Doc and the Black Knight......

A Sal Buscema Incredible Hulk page from the Captain America crossover featuring Cap, Falcon, Marvel Boy (Quasar) and Moonstone.........

A John Romita Jr. /Bob McLeod Iron Man page from “The Demon in the Bottle” storyline.

In addition, prices have been reduced on a few pieces still in the gallery.

Please contact me thru my CAF if interested. Here is the link: http://cafurl.com?i=148

Thanks!

UPDATE: The Perez/Austin X-men Annual page has sold! The Buscema Hulk page with Captain America, the Falcon, Marvel Boy (Quasar), Moonstone and Animus is still available as well as a cool Romita Jr and Bob McLeod page from the Demon in the Bottle storyline as well as other goodies, some with the prices adjusted.

LAST UPDATE: The Iron Man 124 page is now gone as well. Thanks to everyone who sent me a note asking about the art. :)

There is still plenty of art in my FOR SALE gallery so please feel free to contact me about some if it and maybe we can make a deal!