• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guinness record of most comics

29 posts in this topic

It is an amazing record. I can only imagine the time it took to inventory this, let alone put it together.

I wonder how he felt about having the public over to inspect it. I'd be quite concerned about security. Both for the event and after it.

:applause: to Bob.

Bob has purchased a fair amount of comics from me over the past 6 years. At the Phoenix Con this year, we discussed his pursuit of the record which applies to distinct individual copies only. It has been a huge undertaking to separate duplicates, books not considered comics even thought they might be "related" fanzines, magazines, etc.

I agree that even if he only holds the record for a short period of time, he will still hold a world record which is more than most of us will be able to say (and it is not the largest ball of twine).

Awesome :applause: