• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The many faces of Pauly G's Rhino

41 posts in this topic

The problem is he's a throw away villain. Wasn't the Juggernaut kind of useless when he showed up in the X-men movies? I picture the same thing from the Rhino - running through walls, ramming into Spidey, destruction, rinse, repeat.

The problem is he's a throw away villain. Wasn't the Juggernaut kind of useless when he showed up in the X-men movies? I picture the same thing from the Rhino - running through walls, ramming into Spidey, destruction, rinse, repeat.

Agreed, all they need to do is write a good story, unfortunately for us they won't.

Actually the Juggernaut has always been quite interesting for its occult connections which tie him to Dr. Strange. Marvel should think about these things more instead of putting out crapp-e-y movies… lol

He's gonna be good. The rest... Who knows.

I predict suckage to rival Linda Lovelace herself.

I'm just wondering what the difference between "really good Rhino acting" and "really bad Rhino overacting" would look like in photos. hm

I'm going to have a hard time taking Paul Giamatti seriously.

They may as well have cast Rob Schneider or Will Ferrell in the roll.

Di you just compare Oscar nominee and two-time Golden Globe winner Paul Giamatti with Rob Schneider?

:screwy:

He's gonna be good. The rest... Who knows.

I predict suckage to rival Linda Lovelace herself.

I'm just wondering what the difference between "really good Rhino acting" and "really bad Rhino overacting" would look like in photos. hm

I'm going to have a hard time taking Paul Giamatti seriously.

They may as well have cast Rob Schneider or Will Ferrell in the roll.

Di you just compare Oscar nominee and two-time Golden Globe winner Paul Giamatti with Rob Schneider?

:screwy:

Yeah, I often get them confused. They're equally as talented.

What is with the 2 villians model that has been imposed on many of these films? Bane/Catwoman, Venom/Sandman, Penguin/Catwoman, and here we go with Rhino/Electro. Is one villian plus additional character development just not good enough anymore? And obviously they start doing that with the sequels.

I hear the new Spidey suit will have nipples.

:o

Something like Aphrodite A?

aphrodite045.jpg

I want to push those to see what happens. hm

Not by "pushing" them…

You americans lost all the 1970s anime goodness:

We did get this over here at one point in the 80's when I was a kid. The American version was called Tranzor Z. I forget what the new name for the lady robot with the breast rockets was, but let's just say it definitely left an impression.