• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed- Thanks!

50 posts in this topic

Yep, I'm actually feeling a lot better depending how I move. I still had to sell our Robert Plant tickets because there is NO WAY I'll be able to sit on the ground for 2 hours. But it's a sold out show with several counterfeit tickets floating around (even made the local news) so I was able to sell them on Craigslist in less than an hour for $5 less than we paid :banana:

But I wanted to go SO badly :cry:

Why he wasn't booked at our local Amphitheater I'll never know (shrug) . It's hardly been used since it was built and it's a far nicer place to see a concert. The Britt Festival is right in the middle of historic Jacksonville, and has a noise curfew at 10 pm. It's also kept quieter than normal rock concerts. I saw Jethro Tull there and was appalled at how quiet they were. Ted Nugent was here last year and at the start of the show he showed the Form mandating the sound level to the crowd (don't know if it was the actual form or not) before wiping his butt with it lol lol lol(worship) . And then they played LOUD :headbang:

They probably won't invite him back :roflmao:

I saw Primus at the amphitheater and a co-worker who lives nearby never heard a thing. THAT is where the Rock bands should be booked. The Rogue Valley is known for many things, but common sense usually isn't one of them.