• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed- Thanks!

50 posts in this topic

I don't want to do this, but I need to. I would like to sell these as a set...

:news: Didn't think that would work, but had to try. NOW OFFERED FOR INDIVIDUAL SALE!

NOW ALL BOOKS EXCEPT #117 ARE 10% OFF RECAP ON PAGE 4

NOW ALL BOOKS EXCEPT #117 and Avengers 62 ARE 15% OFF- RECAP ON PAGE 4 I'll fix the math in the thread or in your invoice ASAP.

NOW ALL BOOKS EXCEPT #117 ARE 20% OFF- Avengers 62 10% off. LAST PRICE DROP. CLOSES TONIGHT. RECAP ON PAGE 4 I'll fix the math in the thread or in your invoice ASAP.

They will be shipped very securely. Please see my Kudos thread for comments on how I ship. No HOSers, Probs, please.

Shipping is $4.50 for Media if you want to risk "them" verifying it qualifies. $11.00 for Priority, unless you wish otherwise. The slab will be $13.50 Priority (double boxed 1092/1095). International will be at cost using the method of your choice. Be quick and buy 13 or more and shipping is FREE! Paypal preferred, will accept check or MO (must clear prior to shipping).

The Incredible Hulk- No tears, splits, chips or holes. All complete and firmly attached. The lower grades (below 4.5) just have general wear and/or dirt. Nice bright colors that these pics only hint at. I'd prefer to scan these, but at this time my back won't endure the task of sitting in front of the scanner.

Individual pics shortly... But first hm