• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD! Closed up shop and gone fishing!

7 posts in this topic

I think this book needs it own thread since its just cool. First :takeit: gets this gem.

As stated in the title, I'm selling a Heavy Metal #1 in CGC 9.8 with Off-White to White pages. I'm selling it for what I bought it off the boards - $210 shipped to your door. I'm willing to send it International but shipping will be at cost.

HeavyMetal1.jpg

HeavyMetal1CGC98B.jpg

I can't believe it but this book is still available! These things were flying out the door at $250 per book a couple months ago. Oh well - how about $180 shipped!

I think this book needs it own thread since its just cool. First :takeit: gets this gem.

As stated in the title, I'm selling a Heavy Metal #1 in CGC 9.8 with Off-White to White pages. I'm selling it for what I bought it off the boards - $210 shipped to your door. I'm willing to send it International but shipping will be at cost.

HeavyMetal1.jpg

HeavyMetal1CGC98B.jpg

:takeit: per pm. Thanks Andrew!!