• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Modern runs galore sprinkled with slabs/singles and topped with HCs!!!(Freebies)

134 posts in this topic

I would like to thank you guys for checking out my thread. Majority of it are modern runs. They came from a sub service back in 2006ish and on. They are NM. Nearly no damage due to being unread otherwise mentioned. Some good runs to be had here!! :headbang:

After the runs, I will be listing SIX slabs and some singles.

Slabs are on page 9 : http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6810163&fpart=9

I will do any scans you want per request. :)

Also if the picture is turned around, just click on it and it will lead you to photobucket where the pictures have been properly rotated.

This thread will be ongoing until Early August.

First :takeit: wins.

No Probies, No HOSers

I accept Amazon, money orders, and checks.

Shipping in the US only. (I have not shipped out of US so if you got good kudos and will guide me thru it, I will do it :) )

USPS Priority only depending on your order size.

Here is my kudos thread: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5740023#Post5740023

(Please ignore my OP since I can not edit and update it.)

FREEBIES!!!!!!

EVERY ORDER WILL RECEIVE 3 FREE RANDOM NM BAGGED COMICS AND 3 RANDOM READERS (some are bagged and some are not)!!!!!!

Extra Freebies(claim them by the number they are listed plz)

1) $10 or more= Venom: Carnage Unleashed 1-4. Perfect readers with just spine ticks. :news:Claimed!!

2) $15 or more = Captain Marvel: Secret Invasion HC (looks and smells new!!!)

3) $15 or more = Marvel Premier ASM: Family Ties HC (looks and smells new!!!) :news:Claimed!!

4) $25 or more = Uncanny X-Men #258 CGC 9.2 (Jim Lee Wolverine cover) :news:Claimed!!

Good luck!

tumblr_m3elu2Iu121qeqngro1_500.gif