• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Termina *aHem* ''Terminator'' is getting a reboot.

25 posts in this topic

The plot I heard about sounds fun. Rock and Arnold in the 1940s as skynet goes after grandma Connor!

Seriously? :popcorn:

Drop the Terminator into the battle of Stalingrad and then maybe you got something.

The plot I heard about sounds fun. Rock and Arnold in the 1940s as skynet goes after grandma Connor!

Seriously? :popcorn:

Drop the Terminator into the battle of Stalingrad and then maybe you got something.

On which side?

“… In fact, I’m very happy that the studios want me to be in Terminator 5 and to star AS the Terminator, which we start shooting in January [2014] and I’m also going to do King Conan – to play that role and also to do another Twins movie. So I feel very proud of that. I feel very happy and I’m looking forward to doing those films.” - Ahnold

In fact, Im very happy that the studios want me to be in Terminator 5 and to star AS the Terminator, which we start shooting in January [2014] and Im also going to do King Conan to play that role and also to do another Twins movie. So I feel very proud of that. I feel very happy and Im looking forward to doing those films. - Ahnold

Wow. he might as well do a Ground Hog Day remake too, seeing as how he is reliving his life now.