• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Huge NWM CGC 9.8 Sale! Prices REDUCED! Make Offer!

49 posts in this topic

Hey, everyone. I had planned to compete in the NWM registry set if/when it was added, but I decided to re-focus my collection and get some extra money for grad school :sorry:

:rulez:

1) No HOS or PROBIES

2) :takeit: wins over PMs, but PMs and offers are more than welcome

3) Shipping for one slab will be $11 for the first, and then $3 each after that. Insurance is optional, but recommended, for $2 extra.

4) Have fun and help me with my grad school bills lol

NWM Thought Bubble Variant 9.6 - $150 $135

NWMTB98F.jpeg

NWM Comicspro Variant SS Stephenson/Bellegarde - $130 :news: SOLD

NWMCPF.jpeg

NWM CBLDF Variant SS Stephenson/Bellegarde - $115 :news: SOLD

NWMCBLDFF.jpeg

Nowhere Men #1 Second Print - $30 :news: SOLD

NWM1SecondPrint98.jpeg

Nowhere Men #1 Third Print - $30 :news: SOLD

NWM1ThirdPrint98.jpeg

Nowhere Men #1 Fifth Print - $60 :news: SOLD

NWM15th.jpg

Nowhere Men #2 First Print - $40 :news: SOLD

NWM298.jpeg

Nowhere Men #2 Second Print - $30 $25

NWM2SecondPrint98.jpeg

Nowhere Men #3 First Print - $40.00 $35

NWM398.jpeg

That's all, folks. Once again, I'm open to offers if you have any interest in any of these books. Thanks for stopping by...

Hey, everyone. I had planned to compete in the NWM registry set if/when it was added, but I decided to re-focus my collection and pick up some Amazing Spider-man books and get some extra money for grad school :acclaim:

Fixed your thread! (thumbs u

lol

GLWTS Chase!!!

Hey, everyone. I had planned to compete in the NWM registry set if/when it was added, but I decided to re-focus my collection and pick up some Amazing Spider-man books and get some extra money for grad school :acclaim:

Fixed your thread! (thumbs u

lol

GLWTS Chase!!!

Hahaha maybe one day. I got to pay off these loans first lol

Me too...I have the big ole student loans still piling up..Going to school to get my Dr. so I can teach college level at 46..By the time I am done, I will owe about the same as the national debt..And how much for just an SS? not the bubble

I loved these books, then they had 50 variants of #1 come out and ruin the entire series.These multiple printings are taking good books and ruining their value and their ability to sustain a good market. Its why I love Revival, not a lot of variants, they rely on their story.I am sitting on my 25 NWM sets..lol..dunno why..But someone should buy these and put them away. They will increase in value

Someone should buy these because I want but not allowed.

I want the registry NOW!

I agree! Somebody buy some slabs lol

I would def go after #1 2nd print, #2 2nd print, TB and if you are into sigs blue/orage.

These above will be the ones that individuals can't find down the road because of the small print runs. Chase if these don't sell soon, and you can find another way put em away for 6 months and when the TPB hits the store and come Nov you will see they are worth more a fair amount more.

I loved these books, then they had 50 variants of #1 come out and ruin the entire series.These multiple printings are taking good books and ruining their value and their ability to sustain a good market. Its why I love Revival, not a lot of variants, they rely on their story.I am sitting on my 25 NWM sets..lol..dunno why..But someone should buy these and put them away. They will increase in value

I hardly consider Thought bubble, Comic Pro and CBLDF 50 variants but ok...

The multiple printings HURTING a book??? Where did you come from? Why did they do multiple prints because people WANTED to read the series but couldn't because "I am sitting on 25 NWM sets".

I hardly consider Thought bubble, Comic Pro and CBLDF 50 variants but ok...

The multiple printings HURTING a book??? Where did you come from? Why did they do multiple prints because people WANTED to read the series but couldn't because "I am sitting on 25 NWM sets".

+1 to this.

Companies aren't putting out multiple printings of any book just because they can. If there wasn't a demand for the book, it wouldn't be printed. Plain and simple.

And lets not forget....Revival #1 had more than its fair share of variants/printings.

I know right? Revival #1 only had a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th printing, Image Firsts reprint, phantom variant, Third eye variant, 1:10 variant, and sketch variant.