• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

http://www.thehouseofcomics.com "SCAMMER" thread

515 posts in this topic

Now THAT's what I'm talkin' about! :whee:

I needed to correct it....

caseykasem.gif

In the Southeastern corner of the United States there is a man. And this man has a dream... a dream to rip off as many people as possible. Here we realize dreams as we like to keep our feet on the ground and look to the stars...

I'm Casey Kasem and this is dedicated to Thomas Neeley and thehouseofcomics.com,

Wow you guys have gone all fancy.

What happened to good old fashioned pop-corn?

:popcorn:

I remember when memes meant something....

the-dark-knight-fichtner_480_poster.jpg

In Denver, Colorado it is illegal for Barber's to give massages to nude customers unless it is for instructional purposes.

I went to sleep last night convinced this thread was a fever delusion.

In other non scamming news, dancing around the house to smooth criminal is fun. Altho shuffling on the carpet burns my feet a lil.

In other non scamming news, dancing around the house to smooth criminal is fun. Altho shuffling on the carpet burns my feet a lil.

There's not enough room to moonwalk at THEHOUSEOFCOMICS.COM

139199.jpg.25a6fbf548b6885e91ed65af551ff773.jpg

That's true....if they want to dance they only have one option.

I was going to make a pill poppin and glue sniffin joke. But then, no wildly_fanciful_statement i see syringes in that pic. follow the pill bottle north to just past the packing tape. Thats big boy partyin there.

I was going to make a pill poppin and glue sniffin joke. But then, no wildly_fanciful_statement i see syringes in that pic. follow the pill bottle north to just past the packing tape. Thats big boy partyin there.

As much as I'd like to agree, those are pens and a pencil in a "desktop organizer." lol

I don't see it?
Top edge of the laptop screen. Two orange caps. One looks like it might be a pen, the other definitely a needle.