• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

http://www.thehouseofcomics.com "SCAMMER" thread

515 posts in this topic

In other non scamming news, dancing around the house to smooth criminal is fun. Altho shuffling on the carpet burns my feet a lil.

There's not enough room to moonwalk at THEHOUSEOFCOMICS.COM

I was going to make a pill poppin and glue sniffin joke. But then, no wildly_fanciful_statement i see syringes in that pic. follow the pill bottle north to just past the packing tape. Thats big boy partyin there.

As much as I'd like to agree, those are pens and a pencil in a "desktop organizer." lol

lol....I was about to say. Way to drop the ball Green :doh:

I don't see it?
Top edge of the laptop screen. Two orange caps. One looks like it might be a pen, the other definitely a needle.

Lets not get this locked chaps....

"You may not walk a dog without first dressing it in diapers in Temperance, Mississippi"

I don't see it?
Top edge of the laptop screen. Two orange caps. One looks like it might be a pen, the other definitely a needle.

Lets not get this locked chaps....

I didn't see any chaps!! :o

ok u win lol. my perspective was off. It looked like it was stuck in th pile of comics facing doward. My bad, they are non-diabetic scammers, its been proven.

pretty sure that pill bottle is a controlled substance. guessing something to fix ADD, given the massive disorganisation going on there. disorganisation being a hallmark for any successful order-filling business, understand

I'm very disappointed that I was on vacation and could not fully enjoy these 2 epic threads. However I am disappointed in the lack of memes and speculation on what that trophy in the living room was for. :-)

pretty sure that pill bottle is a controlled substance. guessing something to fix ADD, given the massive disorganisation going on there. disorganisation being a hallmark for any successful order-filling business, understand

Maybe it's Propecia....something has to be responsible for all the long, lustrous hair flowing throughout Casa Del Libro De Dibujos Animados .

I'm very disappointed that I was on vacation and could not fully enjoy these 2 epic threads. However I am disappointed in the lack of memes and speculation on what that trophy in the living room was for. :-)

Most arrests in one month?