• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

http://www.thehouseofcomics.com "SCAMMER" thread

515 posts in this topic

"You may not walk a dog without first dressing it in diapers in Temperance, Mississippi"

I'm calling BS on this one. :sumo:

pretty sure that pill bottle is a controlled substance. guessing something to fix ADD, given the massive disorganisation going on there. disorganisation being a hallmark for any successful order-filling business, understand

Maybe it's Propecia....something has to be responsible for all the long, lustrous hair flowing throughout Casa Del Libro De Dibujos Animados .

The sticker on the side says "May Cause Drowsiness," if that narrows it down a little.

The more I look at the pictures, the more I try to understand the thought process of the person showing them. Do you think she expected "Wow! Look at all those comics! I bet there's some great stuff in there!" or maybe her attitude was "I have a real job and look at what this guy puts me through!" I don't believe she realized what shocking living conditions she presented. Maybe she realizes now, after all the discussion.

The more I look at the pictures, the more I try to understand the thought process of the person showing them. Do you think she expected "Wow! Look at all those comics! I bet there's some great stuff in there!" or maybe her attitude was "I have a real job and look at what this guy puts me through!" I don't believe she realized what shocking living conditions she presented. Maybe she realizes now, after all the discussion.

for the sake of potential 'dependents', hopefully there are some 'regulatory agencies' that also realize.

They are apparently .... "too busy"... to respond anymore. :whistle:

tumblr_ln0p2wmt3F1ql5zpyo1_400.jpg

To be fair, the housecleaning will take quite a while.

My guess is she's still wondering what the big deal is.

Seriously, Thomas and Elizabeth Neely from http://www.thehouseofcomics.com North Carolina, did you REALLY think this was going to impress anyone? (yes, I know the answer is self evident- I just really want you to reply)