• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OK so im probably the only person who collects this but

25 posts in this topic

Why not go to...

ASK CGC

(shrug)

I submitted the question more than 24 hours ago and it hasn't shown up on the boards yet. Maybe they answer questions as quickly as they get books graded.

:jokealert:

It took about ten days for my question to show up there. Give Gemma some time, man.

I didn't know that Gemma was the only one workin on em.

She seems to be, anyway. Looking at page one, she is the only one who answers.

:shrug:

-slym

I do believe Gemma is the only person who works at CGC. She does the registry, answers boardies questions, grades books, and who knows what else.

and the only thing I think anyone else there does is sit around, drink coffee, and answer the phone when it rings(then hands it off to somebody else).

One thing for sure, Gemma needs a raise! and a few assistants.

Why not go to...

ASK CGC

(shrug)

I submitted the question more than 24 hours ago and it hasn't shown up on the boards yet. Maybe they answer questions as quickly as they get books graded.

"This is a message board to post questions that will be reviewed and answered by CGC experts. The board is moderated so submitted questions will only appear if they are judged appropriate and of enough general interest to answer. "

There's your problem!

Why not go to...

ASK CGC

(shrug)

:jokealert:

It took about ten days for my question to show up there. Give Gemma some time, man.

I didn't know that Gemma was the only one workin on em.

She seems to be, anyway. Looking at page one, she is the only one who answers.

:shrug:

-slym

I do believe Gemma is the only person who works at CGC. She does the registry, answers boardies questions, grades books, and who knows what else.

and the only thing I think anyone else there does is sit around, drink coffee, and answer the phone when it rings(then hands it off to somebody else).

One thing for sure, Gemma needs a raise! and a few assistants.

...and me as her BF.

:whistle::D;)

-slym