• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OK so im probably the only person who collects this but

25 posts in this topic

Avengers: The Initiative #1 has 2 different covers, but, CGC makes no distinction between the 2 on the label.

I have emailed some questions about this to CGC but I have not gotten a reply, they may just be busy, but does anyone know whom I should try to get ahold of to try to get some kind of distinction from now on between the 2 covers.

I have 1 slabbed already, with no distinction, but I am willing to get both of them reslabbed if they would make that distinction.

Can anyone help me figure out who to call or email directly.

thanks

lol

Buy a major key, and they send you a reprint. Buy a modern just published, and they send a banana.

Try this comic company. They probably have it in stock.

ho_zpscab2d9c2.jpg

www.thehouseofcomics.com

If not, they can soon print you one up (thumbs u

Why not go to...

ASK CGC

(shrug)

I submitted the question more than 24 hours ago and it hasn't shown up on the boards yet. Maybe they answer questions as quickly as they get books graded.

:jokealert:

Why not go to...

ASK CGC

(shrug)

I submitted the question more than 24 hours ago and it hasn't shown up on the boards yet. Maybe they answer questions as quickly as they get books graded.

It took about ten days for my question to show up there. Give Gemma some time, man.

-slym

Avengers: The Initiative #1 has 2 different covers, but, CGC makes no distinction between the 2 on the label.

I have emailed some questions about this to CGC but I have not gotten a reply, they may just be busy, but does anyone know whom I should try to get ahold of to try to get some kind of distinction from now on between the 2 covers.

I have 1 slabbed already, with no distinction, but I am willing to get both of them reslabbed if they would make that distinction.

thanks

Do you mean you want a note on the label indicating "cover 1," "cover 2," something like that? Why would that affect your decision to have a comic graded?

Why not go to...

ASK CGC

(shrug)

It took about ten days for my question to show up there. Give Gemma some time, man.

-slym

I didn't know that Gemma was the only one workin on em.

thanks

Do you mean you want a note on the label indicating "cover 1," "cover 2," something like that? Why would that affect your decision to have a comic graded?

Im workin on a whole set of that run, and id like for the distinction to be made for the points registry, for one thing that is how I keep up with what books I have, and for another, it is 2 totally separate covers and I think the distinction should be noted. But that's just my opinion.

thanks

Im workin on a whole set of that run, and id like for the distinction to be made for the points registry, for one thing that is how I keep up with what books I have, and for another, it is 2 totally separate covers and I think the distinction should be noted. But that's just my opinion.

Coolio. We're totally different types of collectors, but that's what keeps it fun right?

thanks

Coolio. We're totally different types of collectors, but that's what keeps it fun right?

(thumbs u

thanks

Do you really use the registry to keep up with what books you have?

Why not go to...

ASK CGC

(shrug)

I didn't know that Gemma was the only one workin on em.

She seems to be, anyway. Looking at page one, she is the only one who answers.

:shrug:

-slym