• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Surge of interest in Batman 181?

28 posts in this topic

I think a lot of us regard Poison Ivy as a main villainess - that's due to TV and movies for people of certain ages - when in reality she probably isn't.

Its a great cover as well imho and for $6-700 for a 9.0 probably isn't the worst buy out there.

Poison Ivy is a recognised name, and prices are probably getting to where they should be.

I have a 5.0 and a significant upgrade is on my 'list of things to do' this year.

I think its just one of those books that's 'nice' to own, and a good conversation piece.

2c

I love that red cover. And Ivy is an underrated villain/villainess.

I've been hunting for a high grade copy since last August with little to no luck. I finally landed a 9.4 white page copy from Pedigree's latest auction. I'll post a pic or two when I have it in hand.

I owned that one...back when it was a 9.0. :eek:

:o

Books getting pressed into higher grades is a shocking development. I am disenchanted. :cry:

is that pacey?

My avatar? No, it's Jay Cutler smoking a cigarette and looking quizzical.

he does a good pacey impression lol