• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What are the true 'classic covers' of the Marvel SA?

230 posts in this topic

Some really nice choices so far - but let's see some DC scans!

I think this thread is about Marvel covers only, isn't it?

Yes I should read more carefully.

Seems to me nearly all Steranko covers, and about 25% of Kirby's voluminous output would qualify as "classic", along with no small percentage of Buscema, Ditko, and Romita covers.

One of my favorite Avengers covers.

samsnewAV28fc001.jpg

+1

And one that is proving IMPOSSIBLE for me to find a Pedigree copy of :cry:

Really? Wow!

Oh yeah! Its the only one between 24-47 i dont have and is driving my OCD batty staring at that whole in the run! As far as i know, the only Ped copy up for sale in the last few years was the Suscha News copy like 2 years ago that i somehow missed :pullhair:

Even Schmell didnt have a Pedigree copy in his HA auction last year!

samsnewAV28fc001.jpg

I think that's the first in a line of 4 great Avengers covers; 28, 29, 30 and 31. I'm Hank Pym (aka Ant Man, Giant Man, Goliath, Yellow Jacket ... ) and I approved this message. :sumo: The Avengers 25 is a killer cover too. :gossip:

samsnewAV28fc001.jpg

I think that's the first in a line of 4 great Avengers covers; 28, 29, 30 and 31. I'm Hank Pym (aka Ant Man, Giant Man, Goliath, Yellow Jacket ... ) and I approved this message. :sumo: The Avengers 25 is a killer cover too. :gossip:

AHEM.... :gossip:

ap59.jpg