• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bale done with Batman

62 posts in this topic

lol

I thought that was going to come up.

Who was it on here that met Adam West, and got him to personalize a signing with a saying from the movie bomb scene?

"Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb!"

Hmm with the last Batman movies so dark they need a more comedic route to take with him. Other wise we would just see a rehash of the last films.

So here are the logical choices

Diedrich Bader

Jeffrey Dean Morgan

Craig Ferguson

Woody Harrelson

and last but not least

Will Ferrell

I guess I'm in the minority here, I thought Bale was a terrific Batman. He didn't perfectly embody every aspect of the character, but I felt his was the best live action portrayal so far.

Although his "disguise voice" was odd at times, I liked Bale in the role as well.

I would like to know what traits would make fans comfortable that they are witnessing a super detective? Even in The Dark Knight where Batman works at determining The Joker's origins, you see plenty of detective work taking place. So just wondering what is missing.

It's called Nerd butthurt Nick.Bale leaves now everyone hates him.I thought Bale was a great Batman.

He's better than Clooney that's for sure :roflmao:

But I think Bale wants to move on from Batman (I can't blame him)

I think a new actor should be the way to go for a Batman reboot & JLA movie.

What a difference in actors over the years.

gal_recast_bruce-wayne_batman.jpg

Who could handle the cowl?

hm

Armie Hammer?
Scott Adkins?

Who cares? As long as there are nipples on the suit, I'm ok with it. :cloud9:

What about the first "man" ?? :grin:

batmanadamwest_zpsf07e31ee.jpg

Best TV show ever.

I guess I'm in the minority here, I thought Bale was a terrific Batman. He didn't perfectly embody every aspect of the character, but I felt his was the best live action portrayal so far.

Although his "disguise voice" was odd at times, I liked Bale in the role as well.

I would like to know what traits would make fans comfortable that they are witnessing a super detective? Even in The Dark Knight where Batman works at determining The Joker's origins, you see plenty of detective work taking place. So just wondering what is missing.

It's called Nerd butthurt Nick.Bale leaves now everyone hates him.I thought Bale was a great Batman.

hm

Armie Hammer?
Scott Adkins?

Who cares? As long as there are nipples on the suit, I'm ok with it. :cloud9:

What about the first "man" ?? :grin:

batmanadamwest_zpsf07e31ee.jpg

You mean Lewis G. Wilson? He died in 2000

Lewis_Wilson_as_Batman_from_The_Batman_serial1943_zpsd3093b17.jpg

hm

Armie Hammer?
Scott Adkins?

Hugh Jackman.

Hugh Jackman.

I'd watch Hugh Jackman in just about anything water plants;), but I'm not sure he'd be a good Batman.

How about jon-hamm-details-magazine-october-2010-01.jpg

What's wrong with his nose... ?? :baiting:

Bales Batman wouldn't work well in a JLA movie anyways. He was far form the genius and master strategist that we know from the comics.

People need to get over the Nolan films.

:golfclap:

Know everyone's entitled to their own opinions, but I legit think you're all smoking crack. Bale or Michael Keaton. Bale has won Oscars. Michael Keaton now makes cameos on 30 Rock. I mean, It's not even close.

Whose looking at his nose? It's his EYES *sigh*

Ya.... looks like he's been taking BONG hits.... they are so red :baiting:

Bales Batman wouldn't work well in a JLA movie anyways. He was far form the genius and master strategist that we know from the comics.

Know everyone's entitled to their own opinions, but I legit think you're all smoking crack. Bale or Michael Keaton. Bale has won Oscars. Michael Keaton now makes cameos on 30 Rock. I mean, It's not even close.

30 Rock is way better than the Nolan Batman movies.

You need glasses Mike, lol...they are very blue;)

As for his anatomy, it's not his face that seems to be getting the publicity...wait, maybe I can find a really cool pic, ala Burt and Stan;)

BRB

As for his anatomy, it's not his face that seems to be getting the publicity...wait, maybe I can find a really cool pic, ala Burt and Stan;)

BRB

I believe tumblr has what you need...

BRB

What is tumblr, lol?I did find this...For Mike;)

jonhammforboard.jpg

Thing is Keaton can pull off the role of a psychopath really easily which in the long run what Batman is always on the verge of becoming. Bale has just been lucky to be surrounded by good actors in his films that make up for his one role acting.

Empire of the Sun - John Malkovich

Newsies - Robert Duvall

Velvet Goldmine - Rhy Meyers and McGregor

American Psycho - William Defoe

Shaft - Samuel L Jackson who would make a better Batman than Bale

Prestige - Hugh Jackman

I could keep going its not Bale, but who he is surrounded by and a good -script.

Have you seen Keaton's new film he is working on Birdman it is about an actor type casted after playing a very famous superhero.

BRB

What is tumblr, lol?I did find this...For Mike;)

jonhammforboard.jpg

wolverine_zps8e0d317c.jpg

my screen is HIGH resolution :grin: