• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

15% Off and Free Shipping !!!!!!!!! DC 3-packs and some keys (FF3, X-men 142..)

104 posts in this topic

Hey, yes sorry about that. Everything 15% off except the Combat #1. Offers welcomed on these few remaining books :)

Page 5

Combat #1 Tough Black Atlas War 3.0 Complete/Intact, good presentation for grad. 3.0 G/VG Asking $80 $70 $50 $40 *Firm at $40 on this one

Mystery Tales #4 Great cover, presents well for the grade. Detached at bottom staple and barely hanging on up top. Believe it or not, I can see this grading out at 2.0. Call it Good/Good- Asking $75

Fantastic Four #3 New Costumes/1st Miracle Man Structurally solid, complete and intact. However, someone took blue ink to the cruiser on the "4" and on the side of the car. Also, on Mr. Fantastic's face :sick: I have been tempted to give Invisible Woman a mustached but have thus far restrained myself :grin: . I don't consider this ink restoration and I don't believe CGC would. The blue on the side of the car bleeds through the cover but it does not anywhere else. No other ink appears in a black light. Solid copy that presents well overall. 2.5 - 3.0 Good+ to G/VG. Asking $250

Page 6

X-men #142 Days of Future Past Nice clean copy 8.0 due to top left corner on bc. Asking $60