• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD!! ALL NEW BETTY PAGE Classic 1950s vintage pinup book - scarce!

9 posts in this topic

I have a beautiful VF copy of the scarce ALL NEW BETTY PAGE (spelled incorrectly on the cover, I know), which is one of the finest Bettie items ever produced. No B.S., just 34 photos of Ms. Page mostly nude (plus front and back cover). Interior photos are much racier than the covers. 5.25" x 8.25". These are not the typical Irving Klaw photos. These appear to be produced by a camera club.

This particular copy is in excellent condition: no tears, no writing, excellent pages and bright yellow and black and white cover. Has only a few spine creases and some spine wear as seen in scans. Published by Cleo Publishing, N.Y. in the late 1950s.

I can provide photos of interior to an interested buyer.

img960_zps28c1f354.jpg

$150 postpaid to U.S., add $5 for Canada. REDUCED!! NOW $110 postpaid to U.S., add $5 for Canada.

Overseas buyer OK, will charge exact shipping cost from post office, no additional handling fee. :takeit: trumps PMs, no dunce-cappers.