• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rick's Comics For Sale -- CLOSED

27 posts in this topic

Pulled a few books to see if anyone was interested in any of these.

First :takeit: gets the book.

All of these books have nice centering, with no markings or date stamps. They are nice and glossy. I have the back covers scanned if you want to see them, just let me know, but they are all clean, with no writing or date stamps.

Prices are pretty firm, as I have tried to stay close to GPA, and they are all around the 12-month average and the last sale.

Personal check or MO is preferred, but Paypal is accepted. I will ship USPS in a Priority box. My shipping is rock solid. Insurance is always recommended. Shipping is $6.00 within mainland North America, If you buy two, or more books, shipping is free. No returns on CGC books

Think that's about it. PM me with questions.

— Rick

dammit this is just what my wallet was afraid of, fairly priced, high but not super high grade silver marvel slabs. I'm both hoping and not hoping you don't post one of my 'lynchpin' slabs. :wishluck:

GOod luck. Other people, please buy!

dammit this is just what my wallet was afraid of, fairly priced, high but not super high grade silver marvel slabs. I'm both hoping and not hoping you don't post one of my 'lynchpin' slabs. :wishluck:

Go for it. you know you want to :baiting:

This reminds me of drug smuggling… hm

lol

This reminds me of drug smuggling… hm

lol

Well..my last name is HIGH. lol