• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF #48 SS came back posted by Ronnylama

12 posts in this topic

Signed by Stan Lee And Joe Sinnott. Sent to NY Comics Master set. (giving Sean M. a big THANK YOU

This year I decided to open up some of my more special older books to get sigs for. I decided this for the main reason that once these people pass........no more sigs. They will be that much more special to me. I still am awaiting more and my DD #1 went up from an 8.5 to a 9.0............

Enjoy the summer everyone

13989.jpg

See more journals by Ronnylama

HOLY SPOON!!!!!

You are one lucky SOB!!!

That is incredible!

I bow down to you... for you have one of my most precious grails, and double signed to boot!

May i ask, how many CGC points does that one give you?

It must be an incredible amount.

I am so happy for you!

CONGRATS!

SW3D

not as much as the Incredible Hulk 181. I think it is 7700 points....Perhaps the only double signature in this grade but not certain. There are only 3 SS in 9.8 and 3 in 9.6....and with White Pages...

DAaaamm.... SWEET

I too sent my FF 48 for Stan Lee signature, not a 9.6. I had it press prior to signing, hoping for a 9.0 minimum.

I don't why I didn't have Joe Sinnott also signed it.

Very nice.