• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Infinity

5 posts in this topic

I really enjoyed the fcbd intro so I will be picking up #1 when it hits my LCS. I would alsolike to pick up this variant as I love the cover but I can only find once place selling it in the UK and they want £90. I am not sure it is worth that even for 1:200.

http://majorspoilers.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/INFINITY_1_VariantDjdurdjevic.jpg

I'll probably just get this in HC format. I love Thanos, and the cosmic Marvel stuff a lot, but I'm also tired of $3.99 books. I almost picked up the latest Avengers books that were the prelude issues, but just put them back for the aforementioned reason.

I'll probably just get this in HC format. I love Thanos, and the cosmic Marvel stuff a lot, but I'm also tired of $3.99 books. I almost picked up the latest Avengers books that were the prelude issues, but just put them back for the aforementioned reason.

I agree, but I did break down and buy the Avengers and I thought there was 1 other one also.