• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Origin Bomb's SA Sales - CLOSED FOR RENOVATIONS

5 posts in this topic

I am shedding a few books from my collection and taking a shot they may interest someone here.

I am a long-time collector and only an occasional seller. I will accept PayPal, personal checks and money orders. Personal checks must clear before shipping. I have been a member of eBay since 2001 and my feedback is 300+/100% positive. Feel free to PM with any questions.

Shipping: Securely packed in either a CGC half-box size box or USPS priority medium box. For domestic addresses shipping is included unless otherwise noted below. For international I charge cost minus $10. If you have specific shipping requests on carrier, I'll be happy to try to accommodate them.

Rules: takeit.gif 's posted in the thread trump PMs by timestamp. Please if you are in the HOS or cannot pay within a reasonable time (say a week maximum) then please PM me first.

Thanks for looking!

Summary of items for sale: