• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is it crazy for me to ask my LCS if.............

64 posts in this topic

Hey Taco is showcase comics on south st still around. back in the day i had a pull with them and they did either 10% or 15% cant remember

Showcase is out by Villanova. I think they also have a store in some mall, but Villanova is the main one. I live by Fat Jack's (that's on the corner of 20th and Sansom) and I sometimes ride over to Brave New Worlds in Old City, but I think all back issues get sent to the other store when the shelf fills up.

The store that I was talking about that bumps it up 25 cents when it goes in a long box is Comic Universe out by the airport. He usually has a decent back log of moderns though.

Edit: The store on South St. is Atomic City. I've actually never been to it. Maybe I'll go through there this weekend if it is still open.

Wow a lot has changed since i grew up there.

Showcase used to have 2 stores 1 on south st and the other in granite run mall in media

Fat jacks i think used to be off south and 2nd i never heard of the others...

it has been almost 20 years lol