• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread closed

6 posts in this topic

Listing two books to fund a book coming up for auction this month. Payment expected within 5 days of the :takeit: guy. If payment is not received in this time frame, I will relist. No Probies, HOS'ers or anyone I may have on ignore. Payment to be made via Paypal, money order or check. Shipping is included in the price for priority box. Will only ship to buyers in U.S. First :takeit: in this thread wins.

First up, ASM 43 8.0 off white pages

I bought this book back in 1980 and it has not been pressed. (One of my first batch of books I submitted).

SOLD

asm4380_zpsaa5f94b0.jpg

ASM43FC_zps13b5c5ec.jpg

asm43BC_zpsfba3b6e3.jpg

ASM43gradeamppq_zps30197176.jpg

I bought this book back in 1980 and it has not been pressed. (One of my first batch of books I submitted).

$160 shipped A 7.5 sold this month for $160.00 per GPA. Last 8.0 sale was for $190.

Pretty copy. Not pressed :cloud9: ..... :takeit:

$160 shipped A 7.5 sold this month for $160.00 per GPA. Last 8.0 sale was for $190.

Pretty copy. Not pressed :cloud9: ..... :takeit:

^^ Thank you!