• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA For Sale: Action Comics #76; Detective Comics #93

5 posts in this topic

Two Great books up for sale. Both complete and display great with tight staples and spines, gloss, and no MUSTY smell. lol Both books come from an original owner collection so they have only exchanged hands twice: original purchase and me buying the last week. Prices listed are negotiable.

The Action book has a 2 inch tear starting at the bottom spine. An inch along the spine and then another inch onto the cover. The markings on the BC is ink rubbed off from being stored in a stack.

The Detective has some damage in the middle of the book near the spine. About a Inch and a half tear. Also in the centerfold pick you'll see insect (?) damage at the top of the pages

My wife and I have been selling collectables on eBay under the name TCflea but now just mainly sell are wares at our Antique and Flea Market shops. I did have a couple of sales at the VCC in 2011 but can't seem to find the info on those sales.

Postage Rates are though the USPS. Priority Mail $9 anywhere in the US. Sorry not shipping outside the states. Extra books are 50 cents each. Once payment is cleared books will ship no later than next business day with tracking.

I only accept PayPal.

Please feel free to PM with any questions you might have about these two books.

Thanks for looking!

ACTION COMICS #76 $300 Sept. 1944 VG+

Great Superman vs the Japanese cover. Would grade much higher if not for the tear.

Action76fr_zps316a7f68.jpeg

Action76bck_zpsf675a82c.jpeg

th_ac76bc_zps828f467b.jpg th_ac76cntrfld_zpscc1cd1f2.jpg th_ac76tear_zpsc674d12b.jpg

DETECTIVE COMICS #93 $105 VG

Nice flat, glossy book. Tight, clean staples. Would grade much higher without the tear and the insect($) damage which starts on page 9 and goes through the back cover.

Det93fr_zps02bccf24.jpeg

Det93bck_zps5688b66c.jpeg

th_detA_zpsa3ed0877.jpg th_detB_zps342d38b2.jpg

The insect(?) damage starts on page 9 and goes through the back cover.