• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM - SHOWCASE #22 Please and Thanks

24 posts in this topic

Yes sir Oak!!!! That book is pulling in every bit of at least $1500.00 a point. I think people fight like dogs over these low grades because at that price per point ratio monetarily this is probably all a lot of peps can afford to obtain this key IMHO especially if they want other comics in their collection haha!!! congrats Marvelonly and yes scans please that is AWESOME!!!!

Dang did that auction end that high? I was watching it cuz I got my raw 1.5 a few weeks ago.. for almost $1k cheaper than that

Found the one you posted in the Hulk 1 Club.

post in Hulk 1 Club

Looks like you bought the one from eBay that had some color-touch, mending along the spine and tape.

Considering this is restoration:

Assuming it is only (S)light - that would translate to roughly 40% of FMV or $1,020 (at the $2,550 high) and $780 (at the $1,951 low).

Assuming it is (M)oderate - that would translate to roughly 30% of FMV or $765 (at the $2,550 high) and $586 (at the $1,951 low).

Personally I think this would fall in the (M)oderate category, but I am not an expert in restoration.