• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ITS A SALE SALE SALE! Marvels and DC's with something for everyone!

206 posts in this topic

:hi:

Hey all, starting today I will be listing a nice amount of Silver and Bronze books. I will be starting with the Marvels and then will add the DCs tonight or tomorrow.

Some nice HG stuff, some solid mid-grade stuff, Slabs, etc.

Rules and Information:

No probies and HoS members :naughty:

Shipping...$6 for up to 5 books $10 for more than 5. Slabs $12. Im not going to gouge on shipping and will work with you to make it as cost effective as possible.

Ill accept Cash, check (must clear) paypal, and if its one of my books certain baseball cards

Some of these books are mine and others are on consignment. The amount of flexibility I have is contingent on owners wishes. That said, offers are welcome

first :takeit: via in the thread or via PM wins. I reserve the right to hold books while negotiations are ongoing via PM.

Please ask any questions, Ill respond :banana:

As far as I know, nothing has been pressed.

:headbang: lets get on with it shall we?

lets see if this works...

apparently I am not strong enough in the force.

zzz

I will be starting with the Marvels and then will add the DCs tonight or tomorrow.