• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

15% off RAW WILD WOMEN, REALLY WILD !;)...Mostly Fiction House, GGA GOLDEN AGE

76 posts in this topic

Jumbo 128, Sheena, Ghost Gallery, Sky Girl and a chemistry panel. Subscription crease, but it might be able to be removed. Pages are just about white, maybe they are white;) if not, they are white to off-white. Only 5 on the Census. Grade is VG (4.0) or a little better. $50 Sold

Jumbo128_0001.jpg

Jumbo128_0002.jpg

Jumbo128001.jpg

Jumbo128002.jpg

Jumbo #135, Sheena, Ghost Gallery. off white pages. I'd call this a fine, but there is a worm hole, that goes through all the pages except the front cover. on some pages it looks like a flower. Kind of neat, except there was a worm.

Only 6 on the census, 5 are universal. I've priced this as a VG- (3.5) $35, IT'S A REALLY NICE LOOKING vg-;) Only 6 on the Census, 5 Universal. Kamen Art , $37

Jumbo135_0003.jpg

Jumbo135_0004.jpg

jumbo135_0001.jpg

jumbo135_0002.jpg

OK, looks like I had black and white selected on my laptop and didn't notice, :tonofbricks: so I'm going to post these with black and white scans and then redo them. It might be interesting in Black and white anyway...

That gives it definitely a different look :hi:

:hi: Michael:) Yup, lol...my husband mistakenly tossed the wire out for my monitor (teach me to have him help clean;) so I was using a small screen, I thought it looked weird, but I thought it was photobuchet, lol.

Jumbo #146, Whitman Cover! Two Sheena Stories, plus Ghost Gallery. Great colors, creases lower right, dust shadow or tanning line on the back, small tears at the staples, OW/CR pages. very small piece missing top of the spine, probably a small chew. Only 2!! on the Census.Grade is VG+ (4.5) or a little better. $45

Jumbo146_0003.jpg

Jumbo146_0004.jpg

jumbo146_0001.jpg

jumbo146_0002.jpg

Jumbo #147,Whitman Cover, More Male bondage;) Great color, 2 Sheena stories, Ghost Gallery, Off-white pages, but there is some tanning on the inside of the covers, and some of the outside, Cover seems to be supple. I bought this years ago from a very nice boarder, who called it a Fine- and I'd agree (5.5) Bin is $50

Jumbo147_0003.jpg

Jumbo147_0004.jpg

Jumbo #157, Whitman Cover, Ghost Gallery, Sheena, Long Bow Great Lion cover, off white pages.There is rust on the top staple and a moisture stain most probably from improper storage on the top left. There also is an ink blob on the back, some of it dripped to the bottom, small piece of paper missing at the ver bottom and a 1/2 inch spine split at the top. It's actually a lot nicer

looking than I am making it sound.Only 5 on the Census. Grade is VG- (3.5) Bin is $30

Jumbo157_0003.jpg

Jumbo157_0004.jpg

Jumbo #160, Sheena, Ghost Gallery, Whitman Cover...and a GORILLA in BONDAGE;) bet there aren't too many of those;) He's male, I think;) Sheena, Ghost Gallery and a Scientist in the Space Scout story, using some made up names of stuff ..in case you collect weird science stuff;) This is the LAST of the JUNGLE Covers! Pages are just about White,NCB crease on the back, there are small tears at the staples. The grade is VG+ (4.5) Bin is $36

Jumbo160_0003.jpg

Jumbo160_0004.jpg

Jumbo # 167, WHitman Ghost Gallery Cover ,Space Rangers, Sheena, cover tears, nice pages, top staple it detached from the cover, but don't worr there IS an extra staple;) Only 2 on the Census.

$15.00

Sold to CountComics

Jumbo167_0003.jpg

Jumbo167_0004.jpg

Jungle #58 Classic GGA Interior Splash. Only 6 on the Census, 5 Universal.Great color, 3/4 inch spine split at the top, 1/2 inch cover tear on the back. !/2 inch tears on the top of quite a few of the pages, they do not seem brittle and are only on the border. OW pages,Long crease on the back cover. Cover is attached to the one staple, but barely. Grade is GD/VG- (3.0) Bin is $35

Jungle58_0001.jpg

Jungle58_0002.jpg

Rulah #18,Kamen Cover. Fox 1948. A basic Good, off/white pages, some edge tears, an "a" on the cover, creasing. Both staples are attached to the cover, but the bottom one is barely. Staples have rust, more visable at the centerfold. Good (2.0)is $74, bin is $65.00.

rulah18a_0001.jpg

rulah18a_0002.jpg

rulah18a_0003.jpg

Sheena #7 (1950) Matt Baker Cover. Only 5 on the Census. Small tears at the spine, pages are just about white . There is a ncb crease on the front. Grade is VG/F (5.0) (guide is $112) Bin is $85

sheena7a_0001.jpg

sheena7a_0002.jpg