• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

15% off RAW WILD WOMEN, REALLY WILD !;)...Mostly Fiction House, GGA GOLDEN AGE

76 posts in this topic

Take 15% off, recap on page 8 . Plus free US shipping if you spend $175, discounted shipping out of the US.

This thread contains raw Golden Age Good Girl |Art books, mostly Fiction house.. All the books tonight are raw.

None of these books have been pressed to my knowledge and I've had most of them for a long time.

Some of these are scarce, they are books I have had for a long time. I'm kind of in the process of moving and I am just selling some of my collection a few books that I had no intention of parting with but sometimes stuff changes (like where on earth will I put them all;)

I take Paypal, Personal Checks, and Money Orders.

US shipping is $5.00 for a flat rate envelope with Gator boards (yes, they named them after Rick;) :shrug:..or boxed at my cost. I use regional boxes whenever I can. I can get at least 4 books in a flat rate envelope, safely, someone said you could ride over these boards with a truck...they have wood veneers, if that helps.

Out of the US shipping is at my cost.

I pay for private insurance, so that is included, and I always pay for tracking.

As always, returns for any reason, but please contact me within 3 days of receipt.

No one on the probation or the Shame list, please.

:takeit: in the thread, always trumps any ongoing PM (unless I mark the book on hold). Please quote the picture or name of the book.

I will take time payments, 20% (non refundable) due within 24 hours, the rest due within 2 months, but you must give me a specific schedule.

Thank you:)

There will be 26 books in this thread, the first 13 tonight, the rest tomorrow night, same Time, Same Bat Channel;) (OK, I'll let someone else joke;)

Fight Comics #57, OFF/White, Sexy Tiger Girl and Senorita Rio:). There is a some staining (tanning)

on the inside cover, but everything is supple. Spine roll, stain on Tiger Girl's arm and a stain on

the back cover, some stains on inside pages. Grade is VG (4.0) $45

Fight47_0001.jpg

Fight47_0002.jpg

Fight47001.jpg

Fight47002.jpg

Fight47003.jpg

Fight47004.jpg

Fight47005.jpg

Fight Comics #66, Cream pages, Tiger Girl. Great Gorilla cover. Nice colors.

There is a NCB crease upper right and a crease, some spine lines, grade is VG/F (5.0)There are only

3 of these on the Census. $75 Sold

Fight66_0001.jpg

Fight66_0002.jpg

Jumbo Comics #52, 1943 single staple. Sheena! Great colors, Lion cover, Ghost Gallery. There is a

tear on the ghost gallery page. Chip on first page. Pages are Offwhite to cream, might be some corners that were nibbled on by something. Grade is VG (4.0) Only 3 listed on the registry. Last Tom and Harry $78.00

jumbo62_0001.jpg

jumbo62_0002.jpg

Jumbo62001.jpg

Jumbo62002.jpg

Jumbo62003.jpg

Jumbo62004.jpg

Jumbo #68, First Sky Girl! Male Bondage:) Sheena, Ghost Gallery! Single Staple, 1944, cover is attached on this one. There is a tear (about 1") on the right edge, and a scrape. Pages are off-white, there are nibbles on the lower right corner. Grade is VG- (3.5) (maybe a little better)

There are 8 on the Census. $65.00 Sold

jumbo67_0001.jpg

jumbo67_0002.jpg

Jumbo # 107, Sky Girl, Ghost Gallery, light color pages, partial front cover, no back cover. 1st wrap is detached and there is a tear at the top. Low grade, but complete except for the rest of the cover. There are only 4 on the census . My cost was $22, now $15

Sold

jumbo107_0001.jpg

jumbo107_0002.jpg

jumbo107_0003.jpg

Jumbo #108, Sky Girl, Ghost Gallery, white pages, detached cover,some old tape stains on the inside back cover, some writing on the first wrap. A really nice looking Good+ (2.5) There are only 5 on

the Census.This was marked from an OO Ohio collection and when I bought it, it was marked VG/F, it's not. My cost was $35.00

Sold

jumbo108_0001.jpg

jumbo108_0002.jpg

jumbo108_0003.jpg

jumbo108_0004.jpg

Jumbo #110, 1948, Sky Girl, Ghost Gallery. Sheena, Off-white pages, Lion cover, nice colors. One long crease bottom right corner. Dirt on back cover. Grade is VG+ (4.5) There are 5 on the Census, 4 Universal. $45 Sold

jumbo110_0001.jpg

jumbo110_0002.jpg

Jumbo Comics #112 Sheena, Gorilla, Sky Girl/ Ghost Gallery Stains on the logo, nice color, some pencil.light creasing, White pages, small piece off last page (the corner) Grade is Gd+(2.5) or maybe a little better.

Only 4 on the Census. $40

jumbo112_0001.jpg

jumbo112_0002.jpg

jumbo112_0003.jpg