• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OO Collection X-Men run for sale - THREAD CLOSED!

90 posts in this topic

You stated that several of the claimed issues were not available as they had previously sold. At this point, please list those issues so we know whether or not we should be seeking them elsewhere.

I would like to send you my money.

You stated that several of the claimed issues were not available as they had previously sold. At this point, please list those issues so we know whether or not we should be seeking them elsewhere.

But he already did, Andrew, on page 1. Check and you’ll see he marked them as "I can’t find it". ;)

But he already did, Andrew, on page 1. Check and you’ll see he marked them as "I can’t find it". ;)

I jumped before I looked and did not notice that and apologize to anyone insulted by my post.

Thanks.

I jumped before I looked and did not notice that and apologize to anyone insulted by my post.

Oh I think there‘s no offense taken, I barely noticed it myself. The fact that they are all listed before the pictures makes the navigation unusual… :)

Sorry for the slow replies in this thread. I was out of action this weekend due to family events/holidays. Scans for the remaining books that were claimed will be PM'd to you shortly and other than that this thread is now closed.

Thanks to everyone for looking/buying. (thumbs u