• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
17 17

15,227 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

I’m kind of glad CGC took away the “Laugh” reaction emoji to our posts.  Now I just imagine that people think I’m hilarious and want to give me the bald yellow happy head, but they just can’t.  The downside though is that newer CGC members won’t understand Greggy’s profile pic anymore 

Now we have to actually make a full post like:

+1

or

:roflmao:

or

xD :grin: :D lol 

Up that post count!

-bc

Just now, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

When I first saw the missing emojis, I thought it was just me that CGC was suspending them for.  I thought I was in trouble for inappropriately using the “Confused” symbol.  Hahaahhahhhhaahhhaas!  Man I’m dumb.

Nah, some people in the Water Cooler were trolling with them. 

-bc

Just now, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

Why did they keep the sad emoji though?  Suppose someone saves for decades to buy a comic, finally buys said comic, and then posts it only to get a sad face response.  That would take cyber-bullying to new heights in my opinion 

Not sure.

Personally, if you get offended by an emoji, you got bigger problems.

-bc

9 minutes ago, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

If memory serves me correctly, Zzutak was created by the hero of the story in order to save the day, so he was not the “worst menace the world had ever known”.  That distinction belongs to Spider-Man (I’m a huge JJ Jameson fan)

😉

20210311_105223.png