• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,029 posts in this topic

On 6/29/2021 at 12:44 PM, Mucheee1 said:

Yeah, I was wondering if you were bidding on these books. I also won 6 early JIMs, and spent a ton of cash, but am stoked to have won as many as I did.

I wonder if you and I were bidding on any of the same books, I imagine we were. Congrats on your wins! I had to throw out some bids that were well above what I thought I would have to pay for a couple of these, but am very glad to have them.

The JIMs that are upgrades for me will make my undercopies available, hopefully this weekend but more likely early next week in a sales thread (Warning: shameless plug).

Edited by mysterio

32 minutes ago, mysterio said:

And, Comiclink books that filled gaps in my run. This auction was the first time I had seen any of these come up for sale in/near my preferred 6.0 or better. I'm down to 9 books to complete the pre-hero run.

JIM27CGCsm.jpg

JIM29CGCsm.jpg

JIM39CGCsm.jpg

I already had a 27, so I wasn’t bidding on that one. The other 2 issues I was bidding on though, they are so nice. Congratulations on your wins.

2 hours ago, mysterio said:

And, Comiclink books that filled gaps in my run. This auction was the first time I had seen any of these come up for sale in/near my preferred 6.0 or better. I'm down to 9 books to complete the pre-hero run.

:headbang: That is awesome man!

-bc