• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,029 posts in this topic

On 5/16/2024 at 4:19 PM, Frisco Larson said:

A few new additions on the way! I had no American copy of this one, only a low grade La Prensa copy.

Journey Into Mystery 57 5.0 w front.jpg

That's my old copy :headbang:

Glad it found a great home!

-bc

On 5/16/2024 at 4:29 PM, Frisco Larson said:

Well that just makes if even BETTER!!! :banana: Keeps it in our little thread family! :headbang:

Indeed :cloud9:

For what its worth, both that book and a ST65 4.5 both went for my estimates (you got a better deal than the the other guy Frisco :)). Hopefully that holds up for the upcoming Featured Auction :wishluck:

-bc

On 5/16/2024 at 3:34 PM, bc said:

Indeed :cloud9:

For what its worth, both that book and a ST65 4.5 both went for my estimates (you got a better deal than the the other guy Frisco :)). Hopefully that holds up for the upcoming Featured Auction :wishluck:

-bc

I was just looking thru the upcoming auction and wondered if maybe some of those comics were yours. There are some VERY high-grade PHM books starting tonight! 

On 5/16/2024 at 5:04 PM, Frisco Larson said:

I was just looking thru the upcoming auction and wondered if maybe some of those comics were yours. There are some VERY high-grade PHM books starting tonight! 

All but 2 PHMs in that auction are mine.

-bc