• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
16 16

15,036 posts in this topic

On 4/6/2023 at 9:29 AM, Frisco Larson said:

VERY tough to find book in its American form, probably even MORE so in Canadian form!  :applause:

Thanks man!

This was a very early feeBay purchase, probably '98. Also picked up a Canadian version of Amazing Mysteries #33 from the same seller. That's pretty much it for my "international variants" (other than a couple of pence copy PHMs).

-bc

On 4/7/2023 at 9:54 AM, mysterio said:

Well, I guess I got a bit behind in the numbers of the day! lol  Been slammed at the end of the semester so I haven't been online for fun as much as I would like. I did make a pretty nice acquisition though, and now that it is back from CGC I thought I might show it off a bit. Stunner for the grade, but check out that lower right corner to see why. Exactly the sort of 4.0 I like to own.

TTA13CGC.jpg

:headbang:  Welcome back and great book man!

How's the JIM run going? Think you were down to a small handful the last update.

-bc

On 4/6/2023 at 9:38 AM, bc said:

Thanks man!

This was a very early feeBay purchase, probably '98. Also picked up a Canadian version of Amazing Mysteries #33 from the same seller. That's pretty much it for my "international variants" (other than a couple of pence copy PHMs).

-bc

Sure thing pal!!!  (thumbsu  Oh cool, that Amazing Mysteries is another tough to find, awesome book!