• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pre- Hero Marvels!!!!
17 17

15,226 posts in this topic

It's the same seller I bought that Strange Worlds #5 from. I'm glad Rich got his in good order (and that he wasn't bidding against me). I followed that #8 up to like $600 but then let it go to the big boys. lol Hopefully the fact that his arrived means mine will show up tomorrow. :wishluck: Great pickup Rich!

" I DONT ship outside the united states. "

He must have his listings blocked to non US bidders because they do NOT show up in my searches. Awesome. :frustrated:

It's more that ebay has them blocked. If a seller wants to ship internationally, ebay requires a shipping price be listed in order to show up in the search results for most foreign countries. Since he doesn't ship internationally, he doesn't have a shipping price listed, so his auctions won't show up outside the US.

You could always ask a US buddy to buy and ship to you.

He must have his listings blocked to non US bidders because they do NOT show up in my searches. Awesome. :frustrated:

You could always try sending an email, maybe he'd relent.

That could work.

On ebay I state that I don't ship internationally, but if someone e-mails me I'll usually put them on my exemptions list. If they have enough interest to e-mail me, it's almost certain they'll pay and be patient on shipping times.

Good luck (thumbs u

That is a sweet looking book I was watching those books and wishing I could bid.

I don't have very many pre-hero books. But I figure I may as well show my personal favorite cover of the AA run.

comic014.jpg

:takeit:

Seriously if this book is up for grabs it's the last one I need in my set! :sumo:

It's more that ebay has them blocked. If a seller wants to ship internationally, ebay requires a shipping price be listed in order to show up in the search results for most foreign countries. Since he doesn't ship internationally, he doesn't have a shipping price listed, so his auctions won't show up outside the US.

You could always ask a US buddy to buy and ship to you.

thanks kindly for the explanation :)

Rich,

The comic you bought from Kentucky are the ones that were found in a Pharmacy that hadn't seen the light of day in twenty years. I don't remember why it closed but the contents remained untouched until the 90s. Most of the pre hero books graded 9.0 to 9.4 :)

Rich,

The comic you bought from Kentucky are the ones that were found in a Pharmacy that hadn't seen the light of day in twenty years. I don't remember why it closed but the contents remained untouched until the 90s. Most of the pre hero books graded 9.0 to 9.4 :)

I thought it might be from that collection, but wasn't sure. Thanks for clearing that up! Any new pinballs?